Safety tips when encountering flood waters (inside and outside your home)
- Stay away from flood waters – if you come up on a flowing stream where the water is above your ankles, stop and turn around. 6 inches of water can sweep you off your feet.
- If you approach a flooded road while driving, turn around and go a different way. If you are caught on a flooding road and waters are rising rapidly around you, get out of the car quickly and move to higher ground. Most cars can be swept away in less than 2 feet of water.
- Keep children out of the water during a flood.
- If a flood strikes your home or business, contact SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield immediately! Even minor floods have the potential to cause MAJOR damage and if not treated properly, can result in mold growth.
- SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield is prepared to handle any sized disaster, when fire and water take control of your life, SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield will help you take it back and is approved by all insurance companies
About SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield
SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.