We are here to help
SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield is your local Water, Fire, Mold Remediation company that delivers you corporate service with local flair.
Did you know that SERVPRO is a local small business? Yes that is right while we have a strong brand behind us supporting our efforts we are a local business. We live in and around the community that we serve. We suffer the same environmental disasters that you do. Our houses have roof leaks in heavy rains. The yards and basements flood when the water tables are too high or the storm drains are overloaded.
This pulse on the community separates us from those that live outside of the area or do not understand the challenges of the area. Our team sits on the same streets day in and day out that you travel everyday.
Water damage company near me
When you are frantically completing a google search for 'water damage repair near me' you are most likely in a dire situation and require a prepared team of water damage repair technicians to quickly arrive on the scene and manage the situation. This is why SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield is the first and ONLY call you need to make. We are available 24/7 and will arrive quickly to stop the damage and restore your home or business as quickly as possible. Furthermore, we provide all phases of construction services. This way, if there is further damage to the home your single search for 'water damage near me' will give you a complete repair experience.
Whenever a storm strikes your home, there are many things that could happen that might need fixing. Whether that may be a hole in your roof or rainwater flooding into your home; when you need to call someone quick, you need to call SERVPRO.
SERVPRO works closely with your insurance company as we evaluate the damage to your home, furniture and household goods. Pack-outs allow SERVPRO to systematically review all of your belongings away from the flood zone. This also gives SERVPRO a chance to assess damage to your items and start determining the quickest and safest way to take care of each item.
When you find that all of your belongings are wet from your disaster, you don’t have to throw all of your belongings away. The aftermath of the flood can be overwhelming, but SERVPRO can help. Our advanced drying strategies can clean up and dry items you thought were ruined, making the pack out a money saver.
We here at SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield pride ourselves to being able to respond to any size disaster at any given time. Our response time is quick and may help avoid revenue loss. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield will work hard to restore the property and its contents to preloss condition helping you in this disaster situation. We have worked hospitals, schools, hotels and big facilities. Our staff is knowledgeable and here to answer any questions you may have. We know how difficult it is to go through fire, water, and mold damages. Our expert staff are well trained and have all the proper tools necessary to handle any size disaster.
The science of drying a water damage
Did You Know there is actually a science behind the process of drying?
At SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield we have the Knowledge of psychrometrics which is essential to restoring a water damaged structure to its preloss condition. While your initial reaction may be to grab a few towels to mop up the mess and place a fan or two around the damaged area, SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield is trained in the science of drying and follow strict industry-approved standards to help lower the chances of any secondary damages.
SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield will:
- Inspect the building to detect every component that is wet, to help prevent secondary damage from happening.
- Measure how much moisture is in the wet materials and monitor whether the materials are drying properly.
- Speed up Mother Nature by using professional drying equipment.
Restoring your water d
Flooding and water damage events in both residential and commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield works quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
The first 48 hours after a fire damage can make the difference between restoring versus replacing your property and personal belongings. SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield provides timely response with mitigation services ranging from fire, smoke and soot removal to contents claims inventory and document restoration. These services help ensure your property, belongings and memories are restored to preloss condition when possible.
What You Can Do Until Help Arrives
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from spreading and additional damage from occurring.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs and high traffic areas and upholstery.
- Coat chrome faucets, trim and appliances with petroleum jelly or oil.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpet.
- Do not wash any walls or painted surfaces.
- Do not shampoo carpet or upholstery.
- Do not clean any electrical equipment.
- Do not send clothing to a dry cleaner since improper cleaning may set smoke odor.
SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield is available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year to help you regain control quickly. Give us a call at 513-858-1071.
If you are faced with a biohazard cleanup, our professional, compassionate staff at SERVPRO can guide you through the process.
If you are faced with a biohazard cleanup, such as a trauma scene, sewage backup, or hoarding situation, here are some key factors to consider:
- Avoid exposure to any contaminants present. There are serious health risks associated with exposure to blood, bodily fluids, animal waste, sewage, and other biohazardous materials. Treat all potentially hazardous materials as if they are contaminated.
- Assess ways to secure your personal safety and contain the situation, such as turning off the HVAC system and avoiding standing water or sagging ceilings.
- Before attempting to clean up a trauma scene yourself, particularly when it involves a loved one, consider the long-term mental and emotional consequences of doing so. The cleanup process can be emotional and traumatic in itself. Biohazard cleanup professionals are trained to deal with trauma situations with compassion and discretion.
- If you would like assistance with a biohazard cleanup, our trained professionals can assess the situation, provide a no-cost estimate, and clean the affected areas and dispose of the waste in accordance with federal and state regulations.
Qualities to look for
Even when you make an effort to keep your home clean, there will be times where the workload may be too much. Travel, illness, or hosting large events may require some extra help. A professional service can help you focus on what is most important and not worry about cleaning. Here are five qualities to look for if you are thinking about hiring cleaning services.
Cleaning service employees should maintain a level of professionalism. Not all companies require their employees to wear a uniform, however, their appearance should be neat and clean. Employees should also carry a form of identification linking them to the service, as well as respect your home and your family.
Always call ahead to verify if the service company will provide cleaning equipment such as sponges, brooms, mops, detergents, vacuum cleaner, and all other equipment necessary. If you prefer that the service providers use the products that you have, let them know ahead of time so there isn’t any confusion.
Search for testimonials online and look for references from previous clients. Try to look for clients who had needs similar to your own. Check for feedback such as turn-around time, effectiveness, and employee attitude.
4. Attention to Detail
Focus on details is what differentiates a professional cleaning service. A service where employees know to clean under the furniture, corners, baseboards, in between shelves, among others makes your house look and feel cleaner.
SERVPRO of East Hamilton/Fairfield provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in our community. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
SERVPRO of East Hamilton/Fairfield always strives to provide the best possible service. No matter how big or small your water damage may be, we have the know-how to restore your home or business to preloss state.
If your home has sustained major water damage, you may feel like your home will never recover. Call the professionals who can fix it "Like it never even happened."
If you have questions about water or fire damage, call us 24/7/365 - (513)858-1071
We are proud to serve our local communities.