One of the hardest chores is cleaning windows, whether that be in your home or business. Here is an easy way to clean them with only four household items:
1. You take a damp microfiber cloth, and wash the entire window. It will have wet streaks once finished with the cloth.
2. Then take a newspaper, crinkle it up into a ball, and rub the windows. This will soak up the leftover water, and make your windows shine.
SERVPRO of East Hamilton Fairfield specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event.
If you have a lot of windows and cannot reach them all, call the professionals at 513-858-1071. The professional’s can come clean them all for you.
How to Trick Myself into Cleaning my House
I am a messy person by nature.
But I really do enjoy my house more when it’s tidy, so here are some of my tips for motivating myself to clean–the main ways I trick myself into getting into cleaning mode…
- Pick up flowers from the grocery store
- Play some fun music–right now, I’m playing a lot of the Anthem Lights channel on Pandora, it’s a bunch of great covers–you’ll LOVE it!
- Move furniture–when I move my furniture around (something I always enjoy because #crazy) I always end up seeing the mess with new eyes which for some reason gives me motivation to clean
- Set a timer–it’s amazing what I can get done in 20 minutes when I hear that timer ticking
- Focus only on surfaces and floors–clear off the tables and counters–use that steamy hot rag, then sweep and mop the floors–nothing else, sorry, it’s the rule!
- Invite someone over in an hour–your own personal blackmail
- Buy some new yummy cleaning supplies–because I can’t resist good smells
Y’all, I fall for it every time!